Cheating / Hacks

donny19632

Now this is about more then reporting a player. I'm 53 years old and been gaming a long time, DukeNukem quake UNREAl...
You name it i played it and yes i seen the hacks specially quake, and Quake3 Arena..

I can spot a hacker in 2 seconds.. it's not rocket science, it's very easy..
Now 2 things you need to spot a hacker, #1 Common Sense, #2 the way some one plays when you watch them in spectator mode. #1 not many people have this sad to say...

first thing you know the game battlefield 4, it's very fast pace and when you see some one with 79 kills and 4 deaths, chances are, it's a hacker / Cheater..

If you got an IQ above 20 you know no one can pull that off, and not just 1 game, i seen people do it in 3 maps in a row. i don't care how good you are, i will never believe that some one can pull off 79+ kills and 4 or 5 deaths consistently. NO FUCKING WAY.....

I use to run a quake server, and, during that time it was a fight against Punk buster / Even balance and the hackers, they hackers would create one, then get busted, then they would modify the hack, and the war would go on and on and on..

Now they was periods of times where PB would not detect the new latest hack version, so what i would do ans a quake player and i loved the game, so i spent my time to fight against cheating on my server, and i would know who was cheating and who was not, now i'm not sure if you can do this in BF4 as an admin, i was able to join as a spectator with out any one knowing i was there, and i would watch suspect players and sure enough i would bust them and just ban them myself automatically.

i've Join TBG servers as a spectator and watch a few people and it was so obvious with one player i mean i watched him in a building follow a player out side the building aiming at him through the wall following and would fire even a second before he was visible in the opening door way, i mean really ? LOL

i watched him do that over and over, i saw him Aiming with a sniper rifle though a mounting following a player climbing the hill until he was visible then he would fire, now i didn't know any one was behind there but suspected the way he was moving his rifle as if he was tracking a something moving..

Now the anti-Cheat FF that is for battlefield does not detect all the cheats in fact there is one cheat that the autoaim doesn't constantly lock on a target just bone to bone meaning moving it's aim but still on the player to kill him..
the server admins should take some time and monitor this stuff and BAN these idiots, because they really ruin the game and make it so you don't want to even compete any more, why compete with an aimbot wall hacking cheat..

oh well the cheats will always be out there they can't get rid of them no one really cares, all these server will have there servers filled with hacks all day long..
even the admins on here can't do a thing about it because they can't spend the time monitoring this stuff, it don't take long to rid the cheaters you find them ban them and done with them eventually they will all be banned and that will be the end of them, for the most part from time to time you will spot one straggler cheater but monitoring them works and keeps your servers clean it really does, just takes a little efford and willingness to rid of these idiots..
Have fun all be safe..
Donny

Thank you for the information Donny and we do have a process to weed out suspected cheaters. If you have evidence of someone doing so, please use the following process to do so:

https://www.tbgclan.com/applicationform/2/form

On that note, we do have some very highly skilled players that populate our servers. I can pop off a few of the names you are probably seeing and I can tell you they have been looked at thoroughly and just happen to be that skilled.

Again if you do have evidence of cheating, we ask that you use our reporting process so we can investigate accordingly. Should we discover someone is cheating we issue a ban across all of your servers.

Thank you again.

here is a link to a video i created while i was a spectator on your server, you can see the name of the person this was recorded today
6/13/2017 around 9:00 pm est
you be the judge..

That's just lag in spectate mode, it's a known issue. If he was using an aimbot he wouldn't have needed those rockets to finish off that guy.

Here is a good example of an aimbotter if you want to see what it looks like. You can tell the guy in your video doesn't because he is barely killing anybody:

Yea. Spectator mode is buggy and lags behind the actual actions. I usually use spectator to catch rammers or to observe players who don't even hide that they are cheating.

That's just lag in spectate mode, it's a known issue. If he was using an aimbot he wouldn't have needed those rockets to finish off that guy.
He is using an aimbot but I didn't find out what server he is on. He's pure bullshit, already checked.

@sixer9682 Il-Astro_Boy-lI plays mostly on all maps, if he is hacking he must only do it in vehicles cause his weapons stats are pretty clean.

@sixer9682 Il-Astro_Boy-lI plays mostly on all maps, if he is hacking he must only do it in vehicles cause his weapons stats are pretty clean.
Ah, that's a different spelling and player than that I was using. No wonder I couldn't find him on the server records lol. I was using ll-Astro_Boy-ll. Please disregard my first post.

Ah, that's a different spelling and player than that I was using. No wonder I couldn't find him on the server records lol. I was using ll-Astro_Boy-ll. Please disregard my first post.
that guy astry_boy does cheat , i see it all the time maybe the video i linked isn't a good one but he get's about 70 to 80 kills a map all the time now i know they are some players who can get that but not as much as he does and as often..
just don't believe it, think about it how hard it is to get that many kills, not even to be able to kill that many times but to find the players that quickly to earn that kind of kill numbers ..
to me just don't add up..

No I have played with astro multiple times and he is a high skill player. He is a regular on our servers and quite a vehicle whore, hence the high kill ratio.

@donny19632

BF3 had just launched. I kept running into this player I SWORE TO GOD was hacking.
He would annihilate the server.
He would annihilate me. (And I'm good of course...I'm 40 years old damnit...nobody is THAT much better than me...#Ego)
Impossible ratio's
Pre-firing.
Knew when NOT to reload.
For SURE had ESP.
Insane headshots...surely had no recoil.

I couldn't take it anymore...I friended him in Origin. He accepted. We chatted. I went after him.
FINALLY, I get to talk to this piece of shit once and for all.
He denied everything.
He even went so far as to tell me he only has one eye and no depth perception and I need a better computer etc...
FURIOUS, I said, I will fly to wherever you live to punch your other eye out..where the fvck do you live?

Phoenix Arizona...20 miles from my house.
I decided to throw a LAN party the next weekend and invited him.
5 players total....
Dude came over.....with one fucking eye, and his $1000 brand new nVidia Dual 590ti card....brought food and drinks...
Set up....
And Owned....
He taught the 4 of us a lot that weekend.

TL-DR

Admining fairly, is a great responsibility. All of our HACK bans are based on many many factors, and then, can be reviewed by a collective of several admins...and then, the player can appeal their ban, which is then reviewed by even more admins behind the scenes, in private threads.

TBG is equally hated AND loved nationwide, for this very reason.
But we are only half of the equation.

You, as a player, are the other half. We need players like you with shadowplay especially, to post evidence, and make threads for us, as even with over 125 admin members, we can't be everywhere..all the time.

Last edited:
here is a link to a video i created while i was a spectator on your server, you can see the name of the person this was recorded today
6/13/2017 around 9:00 pm est
you be the judge..

It eventually gets to a point, where advanced heuristic analysis comes into play.
We have a without-a-doubt, lvl 120 vehicle whore with over 1200 hours in game that has completed the campaign.
We have a highly contested snipers nest on that map in question. (The antennae) with a friendly spawn beacon and friendly players (2), showing on radar.
Perhaps our 'hacker' has a friend in teamspeak in another squad, who just got shot from a parachuting pistol (.45 compact I believe) with an IP address in the same state as our 'hacker' (furthering the assumption they are friends in TS) saying , "Dude just floated down and shot me again"

Perhaps our 'hacker' knows, that if he sees teammates joni_Okami or Aceman3k die (the 2 friendlies on the tower) (and die from a pistol nonetheless), that the tower is surely compromised at close range from a parachuter.

The assumption on the surface is that 'He just spun around and shot somebody 180 degrees out of vision, and therefore, MUST have a 'Map Hack' or Extra Sensory Perception (ESP Hack).

So logically we will assume, our 'hacker' is 'hacking', and can see all enemy players at all times through walls.

With this power, our 'hacker' in the AA, does NOT need, and would never use...FLIR.

As an outsider, you also can't tell that this player may have been reported and cleared by TBG 3 times in prior threads.

On top of it all, let's say he is a hacker, and he is on his 4th Origin account, starting from scratch, yet again.
Does he spend 1/4 th of his 1200 hours, grinding up to level 140 again, playing on TBG servers over 16 months, which are well known, to not tolerate hacking? And then, waste time finishing the campaign yet again on this 4th account?

My point is that there is great care, and some truly advanced thought behind the scenes.
Our own founder FAST, would be banned from TBG, if we only used the criteria provided from 'expert' players that post on the forums.

Back