Buzzup

I've been considering on getting the tavor 21 myself. There is one here at the gunshot across the street from me. I have a buddy who has one and I've shot it. Beautiful guns both of you.

little video we were playing around and made. Nothing special nothing to indepth just playing around with day to day stuff

Wow Bamajuggernaut, what a treat and thanks for sharing the video!

I take my hat off and I salute to our USCG heroes who risk their lives to protect and rescue us.

My kids and I watched the “The Guardian” movie a bunch of times, had so much fun playing SAR4/Coastal Heroes game on the PC, and still watch the TV show “Coast Guard Alaska”.

Do you know any of the operators on the USCG HITRON (Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron)?

Hitron.JPG

I've been considering on getting the tavor 21 myself. There is one here at the gunshot across the street from me. I have a buddy who has one and I've shot it. Beautiful guns both of you.

Get it! Shoot it! Y.O.L.O. !!! Hahaha...

I have shot the older IWI Tavor with an 18” barrel. All the Tavors looks sooooo sexy! It felt different for me, but has a nice compact/closer-to-my-body feel and balance.

Does your buddy have the shorter 16” barrel? Do you know if he had his stock trigger upgraded to a Geissele? Have you seen the brand new to US market (like this month), IWI’s Tavor X95?

Wow Bamajuggernaut, what a treat and thanks for sharing the video!

I take my hat off and I salute to our USCG heroes who risk their lives to protect and rescue us.

My kids and I watched the “The Guardian” movie a bunch of times, had so much fun playing SAR4/Coastal Heroes game on the PC, and still watch the TV show “Coast Guard Alaska”.

Do you know any of the operators on the USCG HITRON (Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron)?

View attachment 10210
HITRON was faced out while I was in. They may have brought it back now. I wasnt cool enough to hang out with the airdales (aviation guys) lol! I was on the law enforcement/anti terrorism small boat side. I was a boarding officer and also did search and rescue. Both kinda went hand in hand on a lot of cases. Idk if that makes any sense lol

Back