Blizzard cancels its next-gen MMO Titan after seven years

I have a ton of fond memories of WoW. Just like I did the 1942 Desert Combat days. WoW has become WAY to complex. Its scattered into way too many activities. Pet battles, garrisons, mount collecting, raiding, questing, pvp, etc. Its doing too many things now to be good at any one thing. Now they have some veteran service that lets you play without subscribing but they limit you to how much gold you can get and some other things. I was willing to keep going on with it all until this expansion. The challenge modes you had to complete just to do heroic dungeons were not fun and a complete pain in the ass. So I unsubbed and got a refund.

If you're a gamer you're going to be playing something or something else. No need to worry about how many hours into a certain game. I'm way over a year play time on my main too. However I'm sure you would have spent it in a different game anyhow.

If no one else got a key and would like to test out closed beta for Heroes of the Storm pm me i have 4 keys. Not even sure how much longer close beta is up.

Back