BF4 Rush Suggestions

JimKurva

First, just want to say thanks to this group for hosting the Rush server. It got me back to BF4 after a year or two of break from it, and got me hooked ever more.

I'd hate to see the server lose players, and although I haven't been playing for long, there are a few things that I think can make the server a little better.

1. Prep time is really short, but the end screen is pretty long. I have a decent SSD and I have maybe 3 seconds before I can deploy, when the majority of players haven't even loaded in. Sometimes almost no one will spawn on one team while the other team has taken the first set of objectives. Moving like 5-10 seconds from the end screen to the start timer will probably help.

2. Unbalanced spawn on naval maps, especially Lost Islands. Paracel Storm and Operation Mortar have the problem too but not as bad. If the defenders get a good foothold on the first set of objectives (possibly due to short loading time), and have a few engineers, the attackers have no way of getting across the body of water in vehicles without getting shot down. A round yesterday happened like this - server went from full to 3 people left in one game. 300 tickets took forever when there's no real combat and as more people leave.

I think they're some of the best maps, some of the later sets are really fun. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this - but maybe something like vote surrender or a timer.

3. Keep squads. A while ago squads are kept together after every game and that was great. Now we need to switch around every time.

Hope admins can consider this. Thanks for reading.

Back