[BF4] DICE & DICE LA Skins

LeMoonZest

Hey everyone, if you wondered how the DICE and DICE LA skin is unlocked for your player, I found a video explaining everything in detail. It's honestly not that difficult, but you will need help for the DICE skin as you need 4 people total in a ranked lobby in Paracel Storm. For the DICE LA skin, you could do it solo, but again help can be useful. I will leave the video here, but if anyone wants to join me in getting these skins (you're invisible from thermals), you can leave your Origin, Steam or Discord here and we can get together sometime.
Here's my Origin: LeMoonZestyy
Here's my Discord: 「LeMoonZestyy」#4097 (Just copy and paste)

Video:

Very interested but i work in a couple of hours. definitely down to do it tomorrow or any other day.

Very interested but i work in a couple of hours. definitely down to do it tomorrow or any other day.
Yeah man, anytime you're free, I'd be willing to help anyone interested. I'm currently working on it and trying to get the details down, so let me know when you're free :)

Another group of guys I am in discord used a server like below to unlock the one on Parcel storm without the issues with a regular one.

Shiii I did the Dragon Valley one, did not know about the Parcel storm.

BF4 Lantern App was a huge help and only needed to be a recon with MAV.

man you guys are late to the party.. if anyone needs help with anything , hit me when i'm gaming.

man you guys are late to the party.. if anyone needs help with anything , hit me when i'm gaming.
TRUEEE lmfaooo but I only started playing BF4 again after a few months break

Then again, I didn't even know about this. I didn't even know how to do the Phantom program ahaha

Also, this is for players that weren't aware of this

got em when they came out, really helps they only see your weapon, the bow on the other hand was a pain in the ass.

Back