BF3 1.06 Patch notes?

Reduced reload time of the MP7.... HAHAHAHAHA I was going on kill streaks with that mother last night id like to see this fucker now!

Holy fuck. How many times are they going to "fix" shit that isn't broken. Next round-relearn all weapons again...and again, and again; seriously this is thee 4th or 5th "fix" for weapons.
And who the fuck wrote this shit? Anybody care to decipher what this shit means in English?
Fixed non-destructibility 'equipment with exploding bullets helicopter
Increased the damage of AA infantry, less effective towards the wagons
Synchronized time animation of charging, in which it was possible to shoot with these weapons before you reload / delayed to fire after charging: M416, F200, FAMAS, KH2002, MK3A1, JNG90, MG36, QBU88, SVD, Pechenegs and SCAR -H, AN-94.
Decreased the damage of pink bullets against infantry and helicopters

In all seriousness, this sounds like the patch for consoles, not PC.

"Adding the bar under barrel of L85 and FAMAS" YES! FUCK YES! THEY LISTENED TO MY FUCKING SUGGESTION!

Hmm, can't wait to see what this patch does to the overall game mechanics.

Get to kill soflams with the heli gun now cool

Awesome

I would assume this is the TV missile. If so it is about fucking time. Lets see if it is actually true.
And if it is and the speed is increased look out Bob cause I am going to be a jet tving mofo

Awesome and I know you feel the same about this bob

More awesome if it is true and it works. Now there is a reason to knife instead of taking 10 secons to knife a guy and getting merced by the other 4 dudes in the room cause your guy yells out "DIE MOTHERFUCKER"

Thank fucking god

Did you just carry on an internet messageboard conversation with yourself?

Yes I did,
That's fucking talent huh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

medium_applause.gif

Fixing the TV missile from blowing up is a big one. Let's see if the fourth time is the charm for Dice to get it right. Friendlies on air radar, about damn time. Now if they would just reduce the size of the objectives on air radar so you can actually see something on it when over the flags.

Allied grenades now have a different color
Slightly reduced the sentence of time after a stabbing
The explosives now remain even after death
Fixed glitch where on Close Quarters and Op Metro you could go puori map
Fixed the audio sometimes goes out of Sync
All players who have at least one star service with RPG and SMAW can choose which one to use
The premium can choose which one to use knives (ACB90 / Knife)

I like the selected fixes above, but my confidence in their competence is staggeringly low.
Apparently they still have not addressed the map switching glitch that sticks you permanently in the loading screen, you know, a day one glitch...

Back