QuantumRanger

*Game: BF2142

*Server Name: ALL TITANS TBGclan.com

*Date/time: 12/19/2010 3:57 AM EST

*Player Name: CrazyTroop

*Offense: Fighting Commander

Evidence: See photo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments: Fought the entire round even after I "reminded" him that Fighting Commanders aren't allowed and told him that I was going to report him. My screenshot shows him starting to fly out of our titan in an air transport while I was waiting for a gunship. He took at least 4 air transports out of the titan and fought almost the entire round.

Thanks for the update we will take appropriate action. Its important to us to keep our servers well administrated and we appreciate the screen shots and other information greatly if you have any other problems please stop by and we will do what we can to help you. If you try the chat box we can usually act on it right away so next time if you have an issue like this just alt tab out and drop a note in the chat box and one of us will come in the game to check it out.

I wish I could ALT-Tab out. It crashes 2142 every time I do it because I skip the opening movies. :(

QuantumRanger to fix that you need to keep one of the movies in that folder. The file name you need to keep is Dice.bik. Put that back in and you will be able to alt tab out of the game.

Yep, what Bob said. Additionally you have to back up to the screen you see when you first login. I'd say if you do that you have a 65% success rate.

QuantumRanger to fix that you need to keep one of the movies in that folder. The file name you need to keep is Dice.bik. Put that back in and you will be able to alt tab out of the game.

I'll try it that way. Thanks for the info. :)

Back