BF2042 Portal Set-up (BLOG POST)

Hi Knoxtane, I'm an old school forum guy myself, especially for a focused one topic discussion But, I'm getting the hang of Discord, it's been fun for daily chats.

On the topic of this new Portal info, it's looking fantastic. The customization is much more granular than I anticipated, and seems we'll be able to have very standard BF1942, BC2, and BF3/4 style servers...plus some absolutely wild configurations when you're feeling like a change from the norm. For example: Battle of the Bulge St Vith small map, 128 player TDM, 1942 (with M1911 only) vs BF3 (with RPG-7 only).

Hi Knoxtane, I'm an old school forum guy myself, especially for a focused one topic discussion But, I'm getting the hang of Discord, it's been fun for daily chats.

On the topic of this new Portal info, it's looking fantastic. The customization is much more granular than I anticipated, and seems we'll be able to have very standard BF1942, BC2, and BF3/4 style servers...plus some absolutely wild configurations when you're feeling like a change from the norm. For example: Battle of the Bulge St Vith small map, 128 player TDM, 1942 (with M1911 only) vs BF3 (with RPG-7 only).
you have suggested a crazy game mode that we are for sure going to set up.

Back