Best Guns On BF3 ?

OnlyFansssss

Donator
so i just wanna know what are you guys go to guns for every classes !

@OnlyFansssss Because I rush ..... a lot! LOL and PTFO, I need well balanced weapons for short, medium and sometimes long range battles so these are the best for my style of play

Assault Class - M416, G3A3, AN-94, AUG A3
Support Class - M27 IAR
Recon: UMP45 (L96, M417 if sniping /camping)
Engineer: MTAR 21

and if I really need to clear an area or try and turn the tides of base rape, I'll switch the Saiga or the UMP45. Having said all that, if the UMP45 was better at medium to long range, it would be the only gun I used :)

Lastly , usually have a Magnum or MP412 Rex for pistol

PeeKee

Honestly it gets to a point in a 10 year old game where you just try to max out your ribbons/awards on everything - lol for sum of us anyways........

I agree with PeeKee's list, and would like to add that the f2000 is a greatly underappreciated weapon for the assault class as well

i know the game is old but i use to play with certain weapons back then and im tryna see what is todays meta and what people use now and maybe discover something new !

The best weapon of the game if you know how to master it is the an94, it is effective at all distances and its precision from a distance is ridiculous, it seems that it has no recoil xD
yes, you need a pretty fast finger

The best weapon of the game if you know how to master it is the an94, it is effective at all distances and its precision from a distance is ridiculous, it seems that it has no recoil xD
yes, you need a pretty fast finger

is it only me or im crazy but sometimes the an 94 seems laggy when i spam the trigger it would stop shotting or shot only one bullet instead of the full burst and then burst again somehow thats why i stopped using it for now

is it only me or im crazy but sometimes the an 94 seems laggy when i spam the trigger it would stop shotting or shot only one bullet instead of the full burst and then burst again somehow thats why i stopped using it for now

It's all about consistency with it and the M16A4 .....and to some degree the KH2002. Any sort of fluctuation in you tapping the finger and it will "jam" on you. You're going to come across a mix of guys that have mastered it (in burst mode) and some that are simply using macros to increase the rate of fire (600 RPM) and combat recoil.

PeeKee

It's all about consistency with it and the M16A4 .....and to some degree the KH2002. Any sort of fluctuation in you tapping the finger and it will "jam" on you. You're going to come across a mix of guys that have mastered it (in burst mode) and some that are simply using macros to increase the rate of fire (600 RPM) and combat recoil.

PeeKee

if you wanna play sometimes let me know i feel like i could learn a lot from you brother !

that happens because unconsciously you do not press the click with your finger so fast because once the recoil goes crazy

Back