Banned by auto-script unintentionally.

Caleb

I was banned for a "racial slur" for saying Naggers! as a reference to the South Park episode with Randy Marsh on wheel of fortune and I said it because everyone was carrying on in chat. I did not expect to be banned and was not attempting to "walk the line" and see how close I could get without going over said line. I play on your servers all the time and have never had a problem with any Admin or TBG players and always try to respectful aside from the occasional, non-serious trash talk. I enjoy the experience and feel like your servers are well kept. I know that the server information says bans by auto-script are never reversed but I hope if possible you will reconsider. I plan to continue play on your other servers.

I would like to sincerely apologize, as I hold no prejudice towards any specific people group, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
- FullMetalViking

Player: [FIST] FullMetalViking
Server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...L-STAND-CONQUEST-3-BF2142-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/
Reason: Unintentional "racial slur"

Unfortunately many have used the innocuous word as a substitute for a certain racial slur.

I found the chat logs on this event.

[20:01:36] IngloriousSniper > It's broadcasted? Why would you do that?
[20:02:12] FullMetalViking > 1 health lol
[20:03:37] Wysiwyg77 - Russian Army > that's their transpo chopper
[20:05:47] Gunslinger0311 > SO FUCKING GAY
[20:06:45] FullMetalViking - US Army - Alpha > get me up
[20:08:45] enacku11 > nice shooting....
[20:09:14] enacku11 > does anyone know of a server where I can swear?
[20:09:22] Xcezz > u can here
[20:09:38] enacku11 > what about racial jokes
[20:09:52] Xcezz > not sure
[20:09:53] PWNtrooper > ^ This guy huh
[20:09:53] Xcezz > try it
[20:10:01] Wysiwyg77 > yolo
[20:10:14] enacku11 > you know what I mean right
[20:10:22] PWNtrooper > You want to be an asswipe?
[20:10:30] enacku11 > I want to say the word
[20:10:41] FullMetalViking > Nagger?
[20:10:46] Xcezz > u prolly cant say tha tword
[20:10:48] enacku11 > yes
[20:10:55] enacku11 > LOL
[20:10:58] enacku11 > he got banned

I will be banning enacku for trolling the filter. A head admin will have to decide your fate, as they are the only ones who can lift this ban. Enjoy our other seven servers until they are available.

I'm sorry, just found this format. I did not realize it was a thing!

What is your in game ALIAS(es): FullMetalViking

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- Final Stand Conquest <3 BF2142 | No Lag | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/1/2014 Approx 11:15 PM EST.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto-Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: The Naggers! South Park reference as stated in post 1.

Any additional comments you would like to add? All stated in post 1.

Unfortunately many have used the innocuous word as a substitute for a certain racial slur.

I found the chat logs on this event.

[20:01:36] IngloriousSniper > It's broadcasted? Why would you do that?
[20:02:12] FullMetalViking > 1 health lol
[20:03:37] Wysiwyg77 - Russian Army > that's their transpo chopper
[20:05:47] Gunslinger0311 > SO FUCKING GAY
[20:06:45] FullMetalViking - US Army - Alpha > get me up
[20:08:45] enacku11 > nice shooting....
[20:09:14] enacku11 > does anyone know of a server where I can swear?
[20:09:22] Xcezz > u can here
[20:09:38] enacku11 > what about racial jokes
[20:09:52] Xcezz > not sure
[20:09:53] PWNtrooper > ^ This guy huh
[20:09:53] Xcezz > try it
[20:10:01] Wysiwyg77 > yolo
[20:10:14] enacku11 > you know what I mean right
[20:10:22] PWNtrooper > You want to be an asswipe?
[20:10:30] enacku11 > I want to say the word
[20:10:41] FullMetalViking > Nagger?
[20:10:46] Xcezz > u prolly cant say tha tword
[20:10:48] enacku11 > yes
[20:10:55] enacku11 > LOL
[20:10:58] enacku11 > he got banned

I will be banning enacku for trolling the filter. A head admin will have to decide your fate, as they are the only ones who can lift this ban. Enjoy our other seven servers until they are available.

Thank you, I appreciate the fast response and hope for a favorable decision by a head admin.

this looks like testing of the filter to me? not nice, you seen to have got what you wanted by what i am looking at. i dont see any reason why we should lift this.

I really wasn't trying to test the auto-script. It specifically says "do not test" I was simply making a joking reference to episode of South Park and I was honestly shocked when I got banned as I didn't consider the usage to be explicitly racist. I will remember this in future use of your servers. I wish you would reconsider, I am disappointed, but I understand where you're coming from and respect your final decision.

Thanks for the servers.

I just wanted to make it clear I did NOT donate to get un-banned and I'm not trying to kiss ass to get un-banned. I've wanted to donate for awhile because I play your servers 95% of the time and I'm just trying to be polite as possible as to not jeopardize my chance to play on your other seven servers.

OK, i do see an attempt to test the filter. as i do not see any nagging. just some loser that know how its works trolling for someone to get banned. do fill if he wasn't trolling you would not have said what you did. yes, like it or not, nagger , nagging is blacklisted and deemed not racial but as a replacement word for the n boom. people will and do come here lying about it.

need a min

Much appreciated. I will be more careful in the future.

Back