[DDD]Thinleaf

User name: [DDD]Thinleaf

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [DDD]Thinleaf

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Thinleaf

Server name that you were banned on !! TBG Operation Locker - All Weapons 90Hz

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/12/2021 2:30 pst

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Didn't see

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Killing to fast? Kills per minute?

Any additional comments you would like to add? No one noticed me about anything, Recently was kicked from another TBG server for getting to many kills in the passenger seat of the attack heli. I rejoined and the player that was flying for me said it was because there was a limit on Kills Per Minute? We were going pretty nuts though, so I thought thats fine. Today however, no warning again, nothing, just kicked from the server, and I thought it was another "to many kills per minute" but now I am banned? I play as LMG and just sit and blindfire the doorways to C on either side, and get accused of hacking when I get a kill through smoke or random noobs running through the door into said fireline.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

having a ping spike or more than likely an EA kick that posts the KICKED BY ADMIN message, if a server admin kicked there would be a reason in a red bar at the bottom of the screen, if you don't see the red bar, it a misplaced EA kick with that dumb message, its been happening more than normal tonight for example.

Note: I have kicked you in the past week on 2/3 maps when you had returned your chopper to the spawn area to hide after leaving spawn

I have a 1g connection so I wouldn't think so? usually sit around 70ms. In any case did the 3kick = ban rule apply and that's why I am not banned? How long does it take to get the ban lifted, grinding to 140 and was hoping to get as close as possible with double xp active right now.

not seeing that you are banned, try joining with battlelog and screenshot the pic at the bottom of the screen, should show a reason for a ban

and reply with the screenshot added

Did you happen to forget and try to login with VPN on?

Last edited:
I don't use a VPN, I'll try to join again, but it was auto kicking me. Ill try and screen shot it.

your server stats for locker server show avg ping of 243, which would be the reason your are being kicked, where 220ish is the limit, the ping script averages your ping then kicks if over a certain limit, or in the case of joining, kicks. Your 1G internet connection is little help if there is a bad switch between your house and the server in chicago.

Your average ping to 2/3 maps shows 63

Hmmm... I'm in Oregon so ping isn't the issue. We are however having a fairly large snow/ice storm so I'm sure that's what actually is effecting it.

243 ping is the issue, you can't join the server if your avg ping is over the set limit.

Could be that. Also if you are playing on WiFi your internet speed doesn't mean much if your signal strength sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back