Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGCLAN.COM | 1000 Tickets | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
8/13 4:00pm ish
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Glitching
Any additional comments you would like to add?
the Clan I am in all entered the server and were goofing around, one of us went above the map and I spawned on him, killed like 3 guys and then got nervous about stuff about him hacking and stuff so I got out of there and I got banned along with him, since then he has been banned from our platoon and I really want to go back on the metro server, it is one of my favorite 24/7 servers.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

First off, thank you for submitting your ban appeal in a professional manner.

Now that pleasantries have been exchanged, let us get right down to it.

You and other members of your clan were pretty much caught by multiple members of our clan in the ceiling. Now I can understand if you somehow spawned in on someone, noticed there was something amiss, and either alerted one of the TBG admins or reported it on our forum, but when you have knowingly shot individuals from the ceiling glitch, I'm having a very hard time trying to see it as just 'goofing around.' Especially if one of you decided it would fun to glitch out of the map.

Just before I continue, I want to point out one of the tenants of your clan's Code of Conduct:

Integrity – We game honestly and have a zero tolerance policy for cheats or hacks. We also expect our Platoon Members to demonstrate an attitude of good sportsmanship in all servers, with all players, and to avoid any behavior which would reflect negatively on our Platoon as a whole.

This was pulled from a public page on your clan's site. So again, this concerns me that a member of your group decided 'just for fun' to glitch into the ceiling knowing one of your core tenants is a zero tolerance policy for cheats and hacks. I will assume at this point this is an internal affair among your clan mates and will be dealt with in accordance with your clan's process.

As for the Ban Appeal, I will agree to lift the ban so long as you agree not to repeat this offense. As your other members have not appealed yet, I would like to extend an invitation for them to submit an appeal of their ban if they so desire.

Ghstops6

Thank you for lifting my ban, I will ask if they also wish to appeal and I hope to see you around on the server.

Thank you for lifting my ban, I promise I will not do this again. I will ask if the others also wish to appeal (not including the one that got us banned and who is also banned from our clan now) and I hope to see you around on the server.

Back