Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 Metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7/27/2013 8:30 P.M.
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Unknown. Banned reason shows hacker?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A Head Admin will respond to your appeal shortly. In the mean time be patient and I'm sure things will be sorted out. Thanks. Duke.

I don't see that alias on the ban list. Do you have another?

Looking into this right now. Bob, can you jump on TS? I've got a theory.

Lifted the ban. Sorry for the mix-up, we think this was a buggy plugin somewhere. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. If you have any problems rejoining, please let us know.

Sorry its likely something we found out earlier I caused trying to fix game admin yesterday. Not 100% sure until I look at the logs why it happened. But 2 plugins trying to do the same job will do that kinda thing for sure.

I had an issue last night with the plugin. I went to ban ONE player, whose name I think I used five characters of, and it banned two players. I'd never seen this happen before, but the second ban scrolled off my screen SO fast, I couldn't read the name.

Im assuming Metro? I looked no double bans in pbbans.dat (your last 2 are 10 minutes apart) and no matching bans in banlist. There are only 3 bans in banlist that were either not done in rcon. 1 of them unaccounted for at this time.

I do see where tarpan banned a guy and it banned in both plugins (once in punkbuster and once in banlist. Also accounted for another one that Silent did and showed up in both.

But i don't think there are any outstanding misbans for you carp. The mess I have made.

Back