-
Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 Back to Karkand
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
20130720 4:55 PM MST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
auto ban
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Racial Slur, I typed JEW but I went to type JET..

A player was on a 18 kill streak in his jet and every time i take off he was just destroying me making it frustrating, so i typed. Wow "hisname" try to play something else instead of just ruining my time playing in the JEW, but i ment was JET. it was an auto ban, and i tried to correct myself in that split second but I got banned to soon.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Would really like to be unbanned, its my fav and only B2K server!!
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

(T) and (W) are far apart. A head admin will respond soon . Hold tight.

Racial slur bans will not be lifted.

[18:47:02] RetartedMidget > WOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT MATT... PLEASE go fucking do something else then ruin ppls time in a jew
[18:47:04] RetartedMidget > jew

why would I say Jew twice, I was trying to do Jet. I know kinda dumb but I am just trying to get back into my fav B2K server, I know the jew thing was the autoban but I mean there is no warning and people cannot even get the time to correct themselves before a ban happens. I tried to correct myself as fast as possible and said JEW again. I would really like it if you lift the ban

Sorry you feel that way, but you are warned on multiple occasions and it even flashes on your screen in large letters when you join the server.

You mean what you meant to say was this;

[18:47:02] RetartedMidget > WOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT MATT... PLEASE go fucking do something else then ruin ppls time in a jet
[18:47:04] RetartedMidget > jew

I don't believe you would "accidentally" misspell a racial slur not once, but twice. And as someone pointed out already the letters are not close to each other. End of discussion.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back