Battlefield 3 PC
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 ARMORED KILL NO LAG | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6/15/13 - 11:30 pm or 6/16/13 - 12:30 am
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
False positive language filter
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
The text isn't there now in the battlelog window at the right hand bottom showing
server status in red, but the message that I read in the game and in that info window said something like I was banned for using a racial slur.
All it says now is : "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason:
PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'CptMiloJohnson' ...
Prior Kick/Ban"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I was playing in your server for my very first time, and I was in the AC130 gunship and
it got shot down, after it got shot down I innocently said in the team chat "can you keep the fucking choppers off of the gunship you guys" or something like that, earlier seeing some other text in your server I assumed some cursing was allowed, but after I said that to my team, all of the sudden out of no where I was banned.

Please can you check the logs and lift this ban on my account, I just started this game 2 weeks ago and like I said this was the very first time I've ever played in your server, I'm a grown man and I might cuss once awhile man but I DO NOT use any racial slurs at all ever, and I would very much like to continue to play in the TBG server often.

Also before I posted this in the public ban appeal section, I reached out to Kevin/cplmac shortly after I was banned, and asked him if he could check the logs to verify my issue with being wrongly banned.

Shortly after that he replied back to me and said:
"Sorry I'm at work and online by phone. It sounds like you may have misspelled something and tripped the filter. It happens a lot, when i get home from work in a few hours I will look into it. Fill out the ban appeal form on our forum because we have head admins coming and going all night and if this is a typo any of them could take care of it. Otherwise I will look into it when I get home. Sorry about the wait."

As I stated earlier I DO NOT use racial slurs ever and I know that this has to just be a simple false positive mistake of the language filter, I would very much like to get this ban lifted and restore integrity back to my account on this server ASAP.

Thank you for your time, consideration and assistance in resolving this issue for me.
Sincerely
Rechoid/CptMiloJohnson
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

"CptMiloJohnson" "68.103.84.236:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! how aboout you keep the fucking choppers off of the fuckinig gunship guys 6/16/2013 1:15:25 AM"

Gotta watch those -ing words.

Lifted, enjoy the server.

Hey Off The Rails,
Thank you very much for checking this for me and helping to resolve this for me man, I'm glad you showed me the typo that triggered the language filter to false positive.
I apologize for the hassle and I'll certainly be more careful with the language and the ing's in the future.
Thanks again man really.
Sincerely
Rechoid

Back