Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
CarelessDeath
Which game is it?
Bf3
Server name that you were banned on:
Metro 24/7 no lag...
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
I dont know, my brother did it i took a little break from the metro server and when i tried it said banned
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Alright so, apparently my brother came on the computer and started play and when i got back on, tried joining the server it said i was banned, i asked my brother and he admit it (took awhile to get it out of him though) and yeah i would like to get back on the server. Cause well my brother did it.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I banned you for numerous complaints and bashing of our servers, you have been told repeatedly to keep your mouth shut and play the game .. Not only by me but many other TBG Admins. I am sorry your brother was the one who broke the camels back. Before I lift the ban I want you to apologize via this thread to the community for your comments and this is your last chance ..

I will be awaiting your Apology.

Grape

Alright like I said, my borther was on, but i obviously take responsibilty. SO sorry about what happend . Won't happen again.

Back