BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBG 24 / 7 Metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6-10-13 9 pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
not sure
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I got banned for a racial slur . There were a bunch of guys giving one of the Admins some grief . I entered the game real late and we were pinned in the uncap . The score was 700 - 5 and I said " R we winning " ? You can check the chat logs , that was all I said . I'm a senior admin at =SoC= ... Soldiers of Chaos .. . I never curse ever . This was probably a procon slip up at the end of the round . admining a server can be real tough at times , I know . I like your server and would love to play there again . Thanks for your time .
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Most likely you misspelled winning with winnnig etc and the racial slur picked up nig

A head admin will check the logs and if everything checks out you will be unbanned. But considering how late it is currently, it might have to wait till the morning.

Nothing but a typo. You should be good to go. If you have any problems joining, or any on the server, please let us know.

Thanks guys . Great job on the servers . I love the fact that you guys kick people for racism , we do the same but manually . Keep up the good work !

Back