bf3
Server name that you were banned on:
tbgclan.com servers
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
N/A
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
N/A
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I'm not exactly sure why I got banned from these servers but I myself would like to know why.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I did notice this problem after getting my account back from my cousin. I let him play on it while I was off studying abroad in Italy. I can only assume that he got me banned on these servers and if so I'm going to be very upset with him. He is young and can be very dumb sometimes, but don?t let his actions punish me please. If possible I would like to know how my account was banned so that if it was him then I need to go talk to him. Lastly a lift on this ban would be appreciated but I read the notes above and I understand if it is not lifted.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I need to know which server(s) as we have many. With that, though, you must understand that anything that happens from your account is your responsibility, so if something was done that led to a legitimate ban it will not be lifted.

The ban was on Metro for the following:

"dafduck591" "" Banning for Racial Slur!! lets rush my niggas 9/27/2012 10:55:43 PM"

Whatever the context, whatever your background, and whoever may have typed this does not matter. This is the only sort of language we do not allow -- as the server states at joining and scrolls continuously, any racial comments will result in a permanent ban on that server. You are free to join our other servers unless the same happened there, but this ban will not be lifted.

Back