bf3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
5/10/2013 11:00:23 pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
tasty 13aguette, freshbakedcookie
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'xMANNYPACQUIAOx' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! bnig oush at B 5/10/2013 11:00:23 PM" [Admin Decision] "

that's what it said.... and WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! I WAS JUST TYPING TOO FAST THAT I DIDNT CHECK MY SPELLING!!!!!!!

like WTF!!!! i hope you would lift my ban status in this server so i can still monitor this server for possible cheaters. im sorry im so mad right now while typing this email!!!!!
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i have been playing playing here in this server as my primary favorite server! ive been ranked 2nd in this server and most especially I KNOW THE RULES you guys placed in this server!!!!

I AM JUST FURIUOS RIGHT NOW that I need to hear from tasty 13agguette and freshbakedcookie themselves!
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

o.o

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'xMANNYPACQUIAOx' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! bnig oush at B 5/10/2013 11:00:23 PM" [Admin Decision] "

You weren't banned by Tasty13aguette or myself. Please read the message.

It looks like a mistake man relax, the server will ban you automatically for things like *nig*. Please just hold tight while a headadmin looks into it. Thanks

Back