Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
DTurreto
Which game is it?
Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGCLAN.com | 24/7 Armored Kill| PBBans| 64 | No Lag
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6 April 2013 early evening (central time)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
didn't identify, no ban message given
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Not sure what happened. Was playing, never said a word in chat to anyone, killed a tank with C4 and got a disconnect message. Thought it was my Battlelog because it gave no error when I tried to rejoin. Shut down Origin and restarted Battlefield and when I tried to rejoin it said I had been added to a ban list. I had another of my clan members still in the server ask if there was an admin on, he asked in global chat and never got a response.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I am the WDW clan leader and have had to deal with server admins on behalf of my clan mates, never myself. Being that we aren't large enough to fund our own server we've always advocated respect while playing on other servers that other people pay for. I understand good server admins are hard to find and that sometimes emotions get the best of people. The only reason I can imagine I got banned is that I killed an admin and was kicked for it, or it was a 1 in a million error. I never said a word in global chat or team chat and the round had pretty much just started so I really had no idea what was going on. As I mentioned I didn't receive a kick message and nothing was said in-game chat before the kick, that's why I thought my internet had died or my battlelog or w/e. I frequent your servers for the stability and consistent player size so I would appreciate being allowed back into this server. Thanks for your time and let me know if I can give you anymore information.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will be along to assist you shortly.

[19:21:14] DTurreto Banning for Racial Slur!! hes burnig if you can fix 4/6/2013 7:21:14 PM

Ban removed. It was a typo with a word ending in "ing".

lol thanks guys, I fig'd it was a mistake. Your servers are awesome.

Back