Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/27/2013 930pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Said Racial words, "jew haha"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
The guy i was teamed with name was jewbastard, i was simply laughing at that.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

We do not lift bans for racial slurs, you are free to play on our other servers. Next time you see a player with a questionable name bring it to the attention of an admin. If we were aware that player name was in game he would have been banned and you could have avoided this. Ban stays, next time it is extended to all servers.

Just so you know we are still looking into this. Something rather unfortunate is causing it to be difficult to verify what happened. This morning the machine had a date of january. We had just had this machine patched for the date issue and not sure if it is still present or I had just not synced it properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not a problem, I didnt mean anything in a racist manner, his name was jewbasterd, i thought it was funny and was expressing that. Either though, thanks for looking into it.

I removed your ban, but I don't think his name is funny, at all. Keep that in mind for the future. Also if it happens again in the future your ban will not be removed and will be extended to all servers.

Topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back