allah_akbar420
Which game is it?
Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/25/2013 around 6pm EST maybe?
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Can't remember. Redneck something or other? That ring a bell?
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I'm not sure. Maybe I took out the helicopter at spawn on Sharqi one too many times. I was doing really well during the game. Ended with something like 42-7 because my pilot friend and I were working well together as the US chopper.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I really like your server map selection/respawn times. One of the few that play Karkand and Sharqi without ridiculous INSTANT VEHICLE SPAWN baloney. Please lift the ban so I can continue to enjoy B2K without Wake Island *shudders and vomits profusely*
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

If you were US then the RU helo is off limits in it's spawn unless he is shooting at you. You can defend yourself, but taking it out in the spawn would be considered camping. Let's wait for the banning admin to respond.

Your stats seemed a bit sketchy to me but I'll leave it up to the HA to decide. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

All good but I assure you I'm legit. It was just a good round for me and my co-pilot since we were dodging stingers left and right. I may have gone a little overboard with the opposing chopper but I hear the lockon sound and I thought he was lining up the Air to Air so I took action. Sorry if I broke a rule I'll try my best to avoid that if I get unbanned.

Back