BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
/TBGclan-com-24-7-ARMORED-KILL-CQ-1000-TICK-64P-NO-LAG/
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/21/2013 : 2: 45pm Eastern US
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Punkbuster
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
In the chat [ALL] I meant to type "ew", meaning disgusting, but double-tapped the "j" (Default chat [ALL] key, and it came out "jew".
Any additional comments you would like to add?
On a personal note, I don't feel the simple word "Jew" is an insult, in and of itself... seeing as I myself am Jewish. Thank you in adance for your time and consideration.

BenDRinkin
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I was under the artillery fire at the time, eerything was shaking... I typed it and didn't think it went through... so I just typed it again... I didn't type the "slur" twice though... PB kicked me immediately after that, I barely had a chance to see it before I was looking at the desktop.

I was under the artillery fire at the time, eerything was shaking... I typed it and didn't think it went through... so I just typed it again... I didn't type the "slur" twice though... PB kicked me immediately after that, I barely had a chance to see it before I was looking at the desktop.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...NOPE!

tumblr_lxvls6DbiJ1qahhtxo1_1280.jpg

Kris & Alex,

I feel I must say that there exists no context for this "slur" I typed (by mistakenly double-tapping the [open all chat] key) fot you to determine wheter or not it was intended to be derogatory. As a matter of course, if one was to type "christian" into the chat... what would happen? The true offense is that you catagorize "jew" as an insult out-of-hand without benefit of contextual framework. My religion is neither derogatory, nor an insult. Food for thought. Thank you both for your time.

BenDRinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back