Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 ARMORED KILL CQ 1000+ TICK | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Few days ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
My room mate used a racial slur. He told me he said sand nigga so it wasn't horrible
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I don't have premium and really want to get back on your server since the choices are limited. I will not let my room mate use my account again and I am pretty much begging that I get unbanned. Help me out and I will not even talk on the server at all.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will say the same, we cannot verify whether or not it was you, your nan, your man, your band or whoever on the pc, you are responsible for the account, we make no exceptions for lifting clear racial slur bans.

the intentional use of racial slurs results in a permanent ban on our servers, there is usually zero negotiation on this matter unless there are extenuating circumstances; However in your case there are none.

The rules scroll in game dude, and there is a banner that pops up when you enter the server that states : Racial Slurs = Ban.

It's not that difficult to abide by, and as Tartu mentioned: You are held responsible for actions performed using your name, not your roommate. You shouldn't let people play on your account, especially if they use racist language on the reg.

Appeal Denied, Ban stays.

Back