BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS | PBBANS | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/17/2013 5:40 Central time
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
seems to be an autokick
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Stated reason: You have been perma banned for having an abnormal kill rate. (61,00kpd)
Any additional comments you would like to add?
well I'm what they called a 'tank whore/AA whore', I have very high k/d in a favored round. if you think 61k/1d not something unforgivable, unban me, otherwise, fine. this isn't the first time i got banned
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

It's an automatic script to catch blatant hackers. One of our head admins will look into this soon; if everything checks out you should be unbanned soon. They'll reply to this thread shortly.

ok. as I read from other posts, I'd better record a gameplay footage for ur verification. Will do it next time I play.

As Off the Rails said above; if everything checks out. Unfortunately your history and other relevant data does not check out. We cannot remove your ban.

May I ask what exactly does not check out? I myself am confused. If possible, any screenshots of whatever results in ur decision would be valuable to me.Just a favor, thank you

May I ask what exactly does not check out? I myself am confused. If possible, any screenshots of whatever results in ur decision would be valuable to me.Just a favor, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back