Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/17/2013 @~5:25pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
carptarts
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
reason was that the sks is never a 1 shot kill
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i love playing on the tbg servers. I've never been banned in bf3 or any other game as well as never have i cheated in a game ever. always respect your clan members and other players as well. i was totally shocked to see that i was banned. and tbh i was doing assignments otherwise i never would use the sks or play recon.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I talked to the banning admin, he wants you to make a video of your gameplay with the SKS.

recording tools :

Pour reprendre des liens r?pertori?s un peu partout :

MSI AfterBurner [event.msi.com]
Wegame [wegame.com]
Xfire [fr.xfire.com]
Fraps [fraps.com]
BandiCam [bandicam.com]
Action! [mirillis.com]
Gamecam [gamecamportal.com]
Dxtory [dxtory.com]
Playclaw [playclaw.com]

I'd LOVE to have you submit video of your running and gunning with the SKS. I have 50 service stars with it, and the ranges you're killing me and many other people at with ONE shot are beyond the rifle's capabilities.

I'm asking to have the ban lifted, but I have trepidations.

Thanks for unbanning me. i will admit that i was getting lucky using the sks with kobra sights and foregrip and by no means a great player but i do ok at times. not sure how my performance will be recording my gameplay i get anywhere from 20 to 60 fps(rarely ever 60)@1920x1080 depending on whats going on. cpu is an old e8400 @3ghz and i use a gtx 580 not the best setup but i get by. once again thanks.

Back