BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS 1000 TICKET | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9:45 PM 3/11/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Waflz
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
In the very start of the game I was attacking a mini chopper with the jet, I came in to close and couldn't turn and crashed into him... About 10-15 minutes after that I was randomly banned while sniping for "ramming on "purpose""... But it wasn't on purpose, I got NO warning or anything by waflz... Why?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I play on TBG always and so does my whole clan... [FIST]
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

[21:15:14] chillspine - US Army > yugo, load c4 on the jet, on the front
[21:15:17] chillspine - US Army > then ram him
[21:15:18] chillspine - US Army > success
[21:15:19] YugoSVe - US Army > LOL

I watched you do this...

You know the server rules but you decide to break the rules anyway?

[21:15:14] chillspine - US Army > yugo, load c4 on the jet, on the front
[21:15:17] chillspine - US Army > then ram him
[21:15:18] chillspine - US Army > success
[21:15:19] YugoSVe - US Army > LOL

Wait what? Chillspine was in my teamspeak with tons of other guys.. He said that to me on "Capsian border", because I said something to Tear about owning me and my air planes.. Tear is in my clan and I never rammed him....

I was banned playing Kharg Island....

I watched you do this...

You know the server rules but you decide to break the rules anyway?

I wouldn't ram my clan mate..

Argh, my message was posted inside the quote. But yeah I never rammed tear extractor in Fire Storm, just noticed I type Caspian border.. Can't edit posts for some reason.

Again, tear is my clanmate and I wouldn't ram him while he was in the AA. Someone telling me to ram someone with C4 doesn't mean I actually rammed the AA (TearExtractor)..

Yugo ,

The ban didnt happen right away i had to check the logs to confirm what i saw, thats why their was a map change.

I play with you and [FIST] all the time and we apprecaite you playing on the server, But we do ask that you play by the rules.

If you agree to play by the rules ill have the ban lifted.

Also the only person I accidently rammed was a mini chopper on Kharg Island, I had no C4 on it nor purposely rammed... You took that text from the "Firestorm map" when chillspine told me to ram TearExtractor (AA, also my clanmate) after I said "Why do you do this to me and my air planes Tear". You got it all mixed up Waflz.

I agree and will always play by the rules, but I never rammed the AA when chillspine told me to, I was just replying "LOL" because I thought it was funny.

Ok, Thank you

Could an HA please lift "YugoSVe"

Back