bf3
Server name that you were banned on:
unknown
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
unknown
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
This may have been from bad language or admin dis-respect. I'm not quite sure. My younger brother was staying at my house for a couple of days and he has problems with alcohol. I've banned him from using my computer.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I love playing on this server. Back to Karkand is my favorite from the Bf2 days. Please consider lifting the ban. I apologize for any offense my brother may have caused. I'm a christian and play on ISI Christian servers regularly. My little brother has many problems and crashed on my couch for a couple days playing on my PC when I was at work. Please understand.

Thank you for the consideration.

Jesse
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I assume you have a ban on the B2K server? A Head Admin will see what you were banned for.

Edit

Edit.

The Server I tried to join, but was unable to because of the error "banned" was TBG Back to Karkand.

Thank you

While your story is different than most we do not lift bans for racial slurs. However, in the end it is your account, and therefore your responsibility.

Well, I do understand. It's a frustrating circumstance, but I understand. I appreciate the responses and maybe hope to play on your fun servers again sometime down the road. Have a great day guys.

Hello TBG admins. Please re-consider lifting my ban on the B2K server. As noted before, my PC was being used my someone other than me. I play on your AK Server regularlly and love it "TBGclan.com | 24/7 ARMORED KILL CQ 1000+ TICK | 64P | NO LAG"

I'm a great team player and wish I could show that on your B2K server. Please, if you could, allow me to play on your B2K server once again. Thanks in advance for reading this and responses.

you are responsible for you own computer ,in turn you are responsible for you gaming accounts. so in turn you are responsible for the actions taking by anyone using it.

thread closed have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back