Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

plateau

In Game Name ADHDMovement

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1:40am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Probably movement but he mistaken me for a member of my platoon who I am not I can provide proof via videos, discord whichever he is a member of my platoon who is indeed banned on this server who went by "RouzouEnjoyer" again I AM NOT this player he is just apart of my platoon what made pcase think I was him is beyond me my movement might be similar I guess still I want to play the server if I can't movement glitch that's totally fine when the admin gave me a kill punishment and told me stopped I did indeed stop all I was doing was jumping I have tons of videos of me and the player I was accused of being playing together at the same time

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

In Game Name ADHDMovement

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1:40am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Probably movement but he mistaken me for a member of my platoon who I am not I can provide proof via videos, discord whichever he is a member of my platoon who is indeed banned on this server who went by "RouzouEnjoyer" again I AM NOT this player he is just apart of my platoon what made pcase think I was him is beyond me my movement might be similar I guess still I want to play the server if I can't movement glitch that's totally fine when the admin gave me a kill punishment and told me stopped I did indeed stop all I was doing was jumping I have tons of videos of me and the player I was accused of being playing together at the same time

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Yes, now please disable your VPN.

Back