Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptonist13

In Game Name Kryptonist13

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12:08

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Didn't mention

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for "Baiting and Skirting the filter"

Any additional comments you would like to add? BS ban. I didn't bait anyone or say anything that would warrant a "Baiting and Skirting the filter" ban.

1712635760523.png

1712635756433.png

You have to legit be kidding me. Have you read any of the previous chats just above this?
Someone said something about "Jew" an got banned I just pointed it out you can't say "jew" as it will get you banned. How is that baiting? Skade's next comment is proof majority of the people don't know you saying "Jew" will trigger the filter.
And as for me saying "I have a question but if I ask imma get banned for baiting" HOW IS THAT BAITING?

And an Admin was online on the server when I said this. I didn't even get warned for this. There was just a general warning for the entire rush server and a specific warning to skade. I am legit appaled by this. If I make a mistake sure I will put my hand up and admit I did but this is a joke for real. I haven't said anything out of line an haven't even avoided the language filter

And for real the SITH ucav dude little bitch if he making a report for every single thing I do and say even when it doesn't break any rules

Alright so first off, it didn't look good in the initial context which is why action was taken. There were quite a few people banned as part of this exchange- we'd rather shut down problems like those quickly and lift bans rather than things spiral out of control.

We will review your chat and the context; locking the thread until we've reached a decision.

1712705447595.png

Going to need an explanation here... I know you have the time to understand our concern around your chat. Why?

View attachment 21147

Going to need an explanation here... I know you have the time to understand our concern around your chat. Why?
Hahahahah, ok this was just friendly banter. I joined the server and Nutsx and SKKDD1 and a few others told me I just missed a huge ban wave. I asked why they got banned to which someone said for "racial slurs, baiting and language filter". And then someone called SKKDD1 (my friend who I play with daily) a hacker or asked "why don't you die". To which I said "man is racist that's why XD" SKKDD1 is really good player so whenever someone sus's him I agree with whoever it is and say he is a hacker and SK occasionally does the same thing when I get sused. That's just friendly banter that I always do. That's where it started and then to lighten the mood and sarcastically I said "Its the circle of life you can't hide from it EVERYONE is racist" -> A white man racist towards -> asians who are racist towards-> black people who are racist towards -> white = Circle of Life.
But the "white man>>......" without context looks wrong but I made that observation cause (I am half Asian half Arab) I have seen this and from where I am, none of this "banter" is taken seriously. At the end of the day, we all sit together and laugh about it.
With this whole convo I wasn't targeting anyone or was meant for any one person/group, it's banter that I have with a few people or with the entire server in general this very banter is what makes BF4 fun! Again I know where to draw the line (I didn't cross any line/ I didn't say anything racist/ I didn't bait anyone to say anything racist/ I didn't direct this banter towards anyone) and the majority of the people on the server joined in and were having a good time... except a few who crossed the line and they got caught out.
With issues like this where someone calls someone out for hacking or anything else directed towards someone you have 2 options either oppose and start an argument which will obviously get heated and toxic OR You just join in and lighten up the mood.

With issues like this where someone calls someone out for hacking or anything else directed towards someone you have 2 options either oppose and start an argument which will obviously get heated and toxic OR You just join in and lighten up the mood.
This very thing ^ I have done this. If you check DC I come on one day and requested the Admins to limit the number of mortars per team. Back then I hated every UCAV "prick" on the server cause 7 or 8 of them just sit in base and spam UCAVs. When I complained things got heated on the Rush server between the UCAV guys and Me. The next time the 6 or 7 of them started spamming UCAV's instead of arguing with them I just went and played along. A lot of things where said (to me particularly) along the lines of "CAV up your ass" so on and so forth instead of retaliating I just played along and went with "yea without lube ouch" and after a while they stopped making these provoking comments and I think it was Ditch who said "Truce" "You take thing sportively" or "you're very sportive" and since then most of the UCAV guys who regularly play have taken a liking to me except Alteredacer who is still butt hurt about idk what. But yeah, be it Death/Gooncloon/Ditch and another 1 or 2 guys we greet each other and whenever either one of them kills me or vice versa we don't get pissed and toxic instead we banter with each other.

Last edited:
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it will only be once. You are way too close to the line with your chat... dial it back.

Next topic that gets close to that line will merit a permanent ban on that server.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it will only be once. You are way too close to the line with your chat... dial it back.

Next topic that gets close to that line will merit a permanent ban on that server.
Thanks pcase as advised will tone it down.!
btw which part is close to the line? Was it the "white man>>...."?

I also want to let everyone here know that I am being targeted and harassed by Alteredacer whenever I am online playing on the server (pretty sure this isn't the end of it, as everything I do is being reported by Alteredacer even if no rules are being broken). The chat that was submitted as "evidence" is weak to say the least, out of context questionable? Yes, but no rules were broken but I was still banned. All of this transpired when there was an Admin actively online on the server. I wasn't warned or kicked because what I did or said may have been questionable but didn't break any rules but still a hour or 2 later I was banned.

I don't think we need the back and forth here, just dial your chat back. If a player is harassing you, then please report or just hide chat. We do allow trash talking but there is a line and if it was crossed then it will be reviewed.

Also, just because an admin is online and playing does not mean they have to drop everything to attend to every single issue.... they're players too don't forget. Also, things can be overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back