Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

JoseG

In Game Name elmondongoes20

Steam ID (If Applicable) MondongoEspacial_20

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned april 4 or april 5

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I wrote a slightly offensive message in the squad chat, it said something like 'a claymore fucked you' in Spanish, I was saying it to a friend I was playing with, his name in battelfield is YoniX305

Any additional comments you would like to add? I imagine that the admin saw the message and thought I was insulting someone, and I was just playing with a friend, anyway, an apology

In Game Name elmondongoes20

Steam ID (If Applicable) MondongoEspacial_20

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned april 4 or april 5

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I wrote a slightly offensive message in the squad chat, it said something like 'a claymore fucked you' in Spanish, I was saying it to a friend I was playing with, his name in battelfield is YoniX305

Any additional comments you would like to add? I imagine that the admin saw the message and thought I was insulting someone, and I was just playing with a friend, anyway, an apology
We dont allow racial slurs please explain why you used the word "kike" in your sentence
Apr 6, 2024 6:46:43 "kike te cogio un claymore"

We dont allow racial slurs please explain why you used the word "kike" in your sentence
Apr 6, 2024 6:46:43 "kike te cogio un claymore"
oh, thats why? "kike" its not a racial slur, in venezuela its like saying "y que"

oh, thats why? "kike" its not a racial slur, in venezuela its like saying "y que"
Alrighty, I hope you understand it's just an accidental trigger from our chat filter. I am gonna go with your answer since I know nothing outside of English lol a admin will take care of this when possible.

Alrighty, I hope you understand it's just an accidental trigger from our chat filter. I am gonna go with your answer since I know nothing outside of English lol a admin will take care of this when possible.
jajaja ok bro, thanks

After looking into this, confirmed the somewhat slang usage in Spanish. Please be careful and familiarize yourself with our rules, because our server would not be the first where you've used slurs.

Ban lifted.

Back