Status
Not open for further replies.

ArnoldSCHADzenegger

In Game Name DaddioOwO

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned recently

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I appealed a ban that was at battlefield agency and successfully returned to the server and would play sometimes only to discover recently that I have been banned, the admin that replied to my previous appeal left no reason to why they banned me or evidence and provided a link to an unrelated player teamkilling that is not my in-game ID. All they said was appeal my ban at battlefield agency and I would be good, I played in the server several times since. No reason or notice.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would just like to be unbanned and be able to play the game again on populated servers with consistency. As for the response of "exhausting all my chances" this is my first appeal. And for the statement "other servers have had it with my behavior" can you please elaborate because what ever evidence you showed is not a linked account and I have appealed the reason I was banned which was battlefield agency.

Seems like banzore denied your recent appeal

As @pcase has clearly stated before. You are no longer welcome on our servers. For the Last time. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back