Not open for further replies.

ohchino

In Game Name Chino

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/EatCheese69420/

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Rush

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4:20 PM PST 5/2/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for mentioning an artist named lil darkie because i had just gotten one of his newly released limited number lofi casette tapes

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Confirmed this is indeed an artist and the context checks out.... but cmon now... please be smart with what you type in chat. Especially if the artist's name contains a word often used as a negative racial slur.

sorry lol, its my favorite artist and ive never had trouble mentioning it in other servers, i'll be more mindful in the future playing on yalls servers

These guys are strict as hell with their bans. Jesus. I said one word and it was an automatic ban. Appealed it and they still decided to keep my account banned. These guys are too extreme. Microsoft isn't even this damn extreme. You guys suck.

These guys are strict as hell with their bans. Jesus. I said one word and it was an automatic ban. Appealed it and they still decided to keep my account banned. These guys are too extreme. Microsoft isn't even this damn extreme. You guys suck.
You agree to the rules at the start of joining a server, you have to hold down to acknowledge them. You chose to use language which Battlebit does not allow-- nor do we personally.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back