Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

Corn Fed Simpleton

In Game Name Corn Fed Simpleton

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/usuckalotlol/ (yes thats it Im not trolling)

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/17/2024 4:23 EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Etna? I think, it was an autoban if Im not mistaken tho but Etna would probably be able to give you PROPER CONTEXT as they were the admin who announced the ban that initiated my question

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Some player named KrillintheJ*w got banned but the admin announced "Krillin place change your name and appeal at tbgclan.com" perplexed I asked "wait what you cant have the name krillin?" (I did not know the players full name yet) and someone gave context saying "His name was KrillintheJ*w" (they did not censor it) and I AGAIN confused asked "Wait what? I did not know J*w was offensive" and got autobanned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I DID not intend to offend or hurt anyone I was genuinely just confused by the situation, I was aware the word had some connotations in certain contexts but I was unaware that alone it was offensive as I have literally heard people casually say it my entire life in a non offensive or rude way. hopefully I can be unbanned lol i hope there's chatlogs.. I legitimately was not trying to be offensive.

lol my name is Renata and it was an auto ban from the chat filter.

So, I will lift this.

Perhaps next time your first thought after a player is banned for a filter/name violation shouldn't be to repeat the word that resulted in them being banned.

The word is offensive because 95% of the time when someone has used it in game they have been offensive / racist in nature. As a result we have decided to place a blanket ban of it along with anything else Racial, Ethnic or Homophobic in nature.

It has been lifted, please let us know if it gives you trouble joining.

So, I will lift this.

Perhaps next time your first thought after a player is banned for a filter/name violation shouldn't be to repeat the word that resulted in them being banned.

The word is offensive because 95% of the time when someone has used it in game they have been offensive / racist in nature. As a result we have decided to place a blanket ban of it along with anything else Racial, Ethnic or Homophobic in nature.

It has been lifted, please let us know if it gives you trouble joining.
Highly appreciated thank you, and yea that was kind of a stupid mistake on my part, Thank YOU!

Back