The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
NeverLac or Jason
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF4
Where are you located?:
San Jose, Ca
What is your Occupation/School?:
Internet Sales Manager at a Acura Dealership
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
The TBG servers are the best that I've played on.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
English/Vietnamese
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Noticed TBG by the servers, all of them on BF4 are favorited.. spent countless hours on them and is always fun.

But it's not as fun as playing with other people since no one in bf4 uses there mic....

Also if there is need of donation money I don't mind.

Welcome! I'm glad you've had fun on our servers. I've had that happen to me too with the donations, no worries. Maybe Rainmotorsports can fix that for us? hint...hint...

Welcome and best of luck! I've always been curious about "internet sales" staff at car dealerships. What does that entail?

Welcome and best of luck! I've always been curious about "internet sales" staff at car dealerships. What does that entail?

Usually they are the people who sell pieces of the internet, and they also polish the walls, very under appreciated field of work really.

Lol I sell cars but at cheaper prices. You get the best prices when you buy cars . SO like when you request a quote from like edmunds.com or truecar.com. Im the guy who emails you ! Thanks!

Back