The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Vordarithin (Vordar for short), Ryan
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3, 4
Where are you located?:
Papillion, NE
What is your Occupation/School?:
Graphic Design, Web Development
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
My arm might have been twisted. It's a good community but thought maybe throwing my name in the ring would help better familiarize myself and/wait others who I play with already on a "regular" basis.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Grew up in a military family, been gaming since Carmen San Diego came out on the old IBM DOS we had. I've played most everything from Chrono Cross to Battlefield 2. I've done everything from Sim City 2000 competitions back in school to achievement whoring in WoW. Since retiring from Warcraft I've been trying to get back into casual gaming, playing when I need a break from school or unwind from work. I was ranked Platinum in SC2 for season 1 and never played much since (few games with friends every blue moon).

I have some good friends in Papillion and my wife grew up there. Make sure you hop on enough channels that lots of people get to know you and good luck.

Cookie, I'm gonna derp YOU. Chuck, I'll try and pop around a bit, been hanging around for a few months so hope some people still remember me. Also, Papillion is still ranking in the top 10 small towns to live in, so it doesn't surprise me you'd know so many people here ;-). Lived in the area for a few years back as a kid and then moved back to go to college out here, and I'm still here, least for now.

Just a little update, classes started back up this week and I haven't even gotten to touch anything regarding school yet. I have my 702 exam for my A+ cert scheduled for Thursday morning and Im trying to pour my soul into that so I can be done with that for the next three years. I know it's been a week or so since I've been able to get on, but I will return when I can, might be hit and miss and if I can pop on TS for a few to say hi I will.

Back