The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Jay
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
All the battelfields
Where are you located?:
Oklahoma city, OK
What is your Occupation/School?:
FF/emt, weather tech
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Fantome, playing with, great gal
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
yes
Any additional comments you would like to add? .
Got admin exp. in past BF games

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice playing with you last night Jay. Stay active on Team speak and get to know the rest of the community! See you on!

So I have to ask so that we don't make a mistake or have a misunderstanding. Are you still interested in applying?

The application and trial process is here specifically to see if we are a fit for you and you a fit for us. I am sorry if it hasn't been well for you or maybe I have this wrong but you get back to us we will be around.

I would rather go into TS and talk to everyone about this issue, rather then the whole world.

Fair enough I am sure the people you wish to speak with will be on at some point today.

Fair enough I am sure the people you wish to speak with will be on at some point today.

I am interested, yes, but there is certain issues, I would like to address to everyone, I'll be on it all day if anyone would like to chat with me about this. I would appreciate it. Thnx

Back