The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Amrodkun -- Marco
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
Battlefield 3
Where are you located?:
Venezuela
What is your Occupation/School?:
Software Developer and Importer company salesmen manager
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
I like to play a lot in your airmap servers and have been getting used to playstyle of many members
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
I understand it pretty well, but my speech is quite bad.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
My main language is Spanish.

I don't have an easy time to do donations due to a problem with USD exchange control in my country, but I have some USD dedicated to spend on games.

I need to improve my english comunication skill and I think this can help me a lot, also enjoy a lot playing in your servers.

Marco I'm glad you enjoy playing on our servers but there are three problems. First is that we require our members be able to help financially support our server costs, second you are already a member of UTC, third you just had a problem with the way our servers are adminned and I don't think that problem has been resolved yet. Thank you for your interest though, we appreciate it.

Ok well I just decided to ignore that problem since no ban was applied which I though I was when I got kicked without reason. We both agree that is my word against his word, there is no way for you to prove anything on me since skywalker didn't provide anything and I can't prove otherwise. You were not there so beside stats and logs you will not find anything.

We were really upset due to the way you approached the issue, you can't poke someone in the eye and expect him to gladly smile you back.

Regarding donations I said I don't have an easy time doing them, not that I can't and explained why on comments field.

Utc is a friendly platoon that's all.

Just wanted to clarify this since I enjoy playing in this server and even if I'm rejected I would like to keep playing here.

Back