Application to Join True Born Gaming

ICUcreeping

Admin
Admin
Your age? 38

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME ICUcreeping38 u can call me joe

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name Arco#4829

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4 and battlefield 2042 when it releases

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? All of them when available

Where are you located? texas

What is your Occupation/School? stay at home dad

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? I was in the process of joining tbg during battlefield 2 and battlefield 2142 that is no longer supported

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? TBG is the only clan i have ever wanted to be a part of yall have been around the entire life of the battlefield franchise!!!!

Last edited:
Greetings!

So one of our requirements is to help contribute financially. This helps maintain our awesome servers, highly custom website and other services we use for our games. Would you be able to swing $10 a month?

Greetings!

So one of our requirements is to help contribute financially. This helps maintain our awesome servers, highly custom website and other services we use for our games. Would you be able to swing $10 a month?
that shouldnt be a problem i didnt check that box because i was unaware of how much help yall needed but 10 should be fine per month

Back