Appealing my ban

TheSil3nce

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* (AOD)TheTrucidator

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2015-01-08 2327 utc

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial comments

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was not using racial comments, i just said muslim and got banned, please allow me back

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Here are the chat logs.

[16:21:49] TheTrucidator > not nice
[16:22:19] TwentyFootScarf - Chinese Army > BBBB
[16:22:29] jayblizzo187bx > lol
[16:22:40] TheTrucidator > never ending grudge
[16:22:50] JOr_G_MyD > mother fuck
[16:25:55] jayblizzo187bx > again really.
[16:25:56] TheGamingBananas > nice shot
[16:26:04] Buzzzkillll > thanks
[16:26:13] Mr_Cr00k > lets not get anally raped next game, alright guys?
[16:26:17] TheTrucidator > its a grudge i tell you
[16:26:24] TheTrucidator > muslims vs jews
[16:26:24] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] TheTrucidator Banning for Racial Slur!! muslims vs jews 1/8/2015 4:26:24 PM

You were banned for saying 'jew.' A game is not a place for this sort of chat, and it comes out of nowhere really.

A Head Admin will have the final say in the matter. Enjoy our other seven servers until one becomes available.

You were banned by an automatic plugin.

Your ban has been lifted. Please do not start or engage in these kinds of discussions in our servers again. They can only go downhill and lead to bad things.

Back