Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby bowers

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Sniper-Fi_TKB

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -TBG- DRAGONS TEETH CITY MAPS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** September, 2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was talking to someone about a reporter on FOX News who's name was Niger and was banned for saying a racial slur.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Sure you were having that discussion. You come in here to lie and think we won't have any idea?
Your lies won't get you anywhere.

Banning for Racial Slur!! niger 8/29/2014 3:21:54 PM"

[15:20:36] mrale86 > nart
[15:20:46] trinigladiatrr > who wants to get drunk in fargo this weekend
[15:21:02] EisenHowitzer > long drive for a beer
[15:21:09] mrale86 > i need girl friend trinigladiatrr
[15:21:14] ccmO9 > keep running around with lmg
[15:21:18] ccmO9 > ur shit
[15:21:22] trinigladiatrr > what he shouldnt be banned
[15:21:26] trinigladiatrr > he didnt say anything
[15:21:38] trinigladiatrr > i protest
[15:21:49] TangoDarkAlpha > lets test it
[15:21:54] TangoDarkAlpha > niger

I was having the conversation with him earlier, I did not straight up say a racial slur, someone said he did not say anything to get him banned so I was trying to see if the program would ban you for any word related to it and it did. If i had straight up called someone a racial slur then yes I could see me being banned and I would not go through all this trouble to have it appealed.

I would not go through all this, use my real name and Email just to try to lie, just for the sake of trying to fool you or get away with anything. I genuinely thought that was what I said, of course it being 4 months ago I do not remember all too well.

Ban will not be lifted. Testing the filter like that creates work for us, and it's something we can live without.

Either way, your statement previous to the ban was "lets test it". Tells you in the load screen "not to test" and it will not be removed. This ban will not be lifted.

Something to add: Any future issues will result in a server wide ban. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back