Appealing my ban

iampimp27

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* iampim27

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Final Stand Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Jan 2 5pmEastern

Admin that banned you (If you remember) c4 was in the name i believe

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Stated wall hack or somehting

Any additional comments you would like to add? Been devoted to TBG servers for many months , I'm a regular. Was top 100 rank in the TBG Dragon Teeth maps. No idea why i was banned, was in the middle of gameplay.- possible error? No hacks here

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You were banned for map glitching. You were prone in the floor floating in and out of a room with a closed door through the floor. It's not impossible that the kill cam did not display you accurately but between the way you were moving and the where you were moving between seemed pretty clearly a map glitch to me. I will discuss this with the other Head Admins and get back to this before the end of the day.

punkBuster.onMessage] [PunkBuster Server: 473 dec40cXXX344ac112bd54665452849 {0/-1} "iamPimp27" "69.XXX.145.55:XXXX" mapglitching -TcC4mac 1/2/2015 1:50:42 PM ]

Do you remember what map it was on? I do know of a couple of spots on Hanger that allow you to glitch into the rocks.

I have spoken with another HA and your ban is being lifted. Sometimes it's difficult to tell glitching form DICE coding.

After discussing with Cplmac we are under the impression that there isn't a known glitching spot on Hammerhead where you were. I/we believe that this was just an instance of either lag or something with that map area.

Ban removed!

Thanks for the prompt response guys

Just a recap, i climbed the ladder in the shaft and scared the piss out of two players and killed them (my perspective) - no idea of map name until now
Was having a crappy match as it were.

Either way thanks for the understanding and quick response

Regards
iamPimp27

Back