Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

||--ZoZo--||

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ||--ZoZo--||

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM | ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1/2/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Your over-active software. =P

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I used a naughty word and was banned without warning...

Any additional comments you would like to add? Sorry if I am being kind of sarcastic on this form, but come on guys. Permabans via robot on first offense of language with no warnings?....anyway, won't happen again.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Also, let the record show I had no idea "nignog" was a racial epitaph, guess I learned something today. I always figured it was just insulting someones intelligence.

[11:33:21] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] II--ZoZo--II Banning for Racial Slur!! turn around nignog 1/2/2015 11:33:21 AM

You had plenty of warnings. The first message when you joined the server. The scrolling messages. A Head admin has the final call. Please be patient until one is available.

Is that really it? I mean I've frequented the server for quite some time, and on a singular instance I used a word I honestly had no idea had that kind of connotation, and now you're just going to forever ban me? Come on....good lord, be human here, I screwed up, unwittingly, apologized, and won't do it again. Are you seriously going with the logic of death row sentencing for accidentally walking out of a store with the tags still on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back