Appealing my ban

mast3r_0r0m1s

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* mast3r_0r0m1s

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: mast3r_0r0m1s

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS |NO LAG|TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9:30ish

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? The "Racial Slur" that I said was something along the lines of "I'm all out of rockets, your on your own Shibo/Shico" I was just saying the guy that was operating the helicopters name, wasn't aware.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[06:32:00] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] mast3r_0r0m1s Banning for Racial Slur!! Out of rockets, your attacking on your own now Spico 12/28/2014 6:32:00 AM

The filter picked out 'spic' from that string of chat as I highlighted. I can see that the player Spicosaurus was in the game at the time of the chat. He is fact is still in the server.

A Head Admin will have to lift this. Until one becomes available enjoy our other seven Servers.

Spicosaurus will be banned until he changes his name.

Ban lifted. Let us know if you have issues joining.

Back