Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Devil5Prayer

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/21/14 11:30 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) none - auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i'm not a racist person so with that said naturally i don't have the rules in mind 24/7. i used the word "nigga" in the context of meaning friend

Any additional comments you would like to add? I sincerily apologize for my use of offensive terminology and if you chose to unban me i will make it habit to keep the rules in mind when speaking. I really enjoy your server and hope to come back.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[08:31:17] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Devil5Prayer Banning for Racial Slur!! offica nigga ima take your gun 12/21/2014 8:31:17 AM

Indeed what you admitted was partially true. Though I am not sure that word means that ever.

You have been on that server 13 times, you should know the rules.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

Being as such this will most likely not be lifted.

Yes i know the rules but honestly, before speaking do you stop every time and go okay what words do i not say? no you just say whatever you're saying because you're flying a chopper or driving a tank or fighting something while talking

wow are you serious? it's 1 mistake! that's like getting pulled over for going 70 in a 65 and losing your license.

the rules are clearly posted everywhere. WE DO NOT LIFT FOR RACIAL SLURS.

Yes I know, but it's not like I used it maliciously can't you understand why something in this situation could slip my mind? let's say i were going to say it maliciously obviously something in my head would go off like no that's hateful don't do that but this was in the context of casual conversation. I would not be here attempting this appeal if it wasn't for my love of your community I understand your rules and if you decide not to make an exception for my mistake so be it.

if you had love for a community you would not disrespect us by not following the rules. we never make exception. end of story.

case closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back