logicast

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* [eM]Logicast

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on**
-|TBG|- INFANTRY ONLY CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5 minutes ago Today 12/18/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said the word "nigga" in the server to a friend when playing the game.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I sincerely apoligize, its a bad habit and I wasn't saying it to offend anyone. Not sure If I am capable of appealing this, but again I apologize and I will try to watch my words more carefully while in your servers. I wish I had a screenshot to show you it wasnt ment to be a offensive, but obviously it isn't something I can take back.

Thank you for your appeal, however your ban on this server will not be lifted. The rules are clear and post while joining the server and scrolls through the chat box.

So this will be permanent? It was a honest mistake while joking with a friend. I have 3-4 friends who play on your serves and I would rather not penalize them for such a petty stupid mistake on my part. Hell they even told me about this rule in the first place, i just screwed up. If a donation of goodwill is needed I would be more than happy to show my commitment to following your rules.

Yes, this is permanent. I understand it was a mistake, but as you saw on the ban appeal form, the server login page, and the scrolling rules in game, these types of bans are never lifted. You're free to play in our other servers.

Back