Appealing my ban

40Water

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* The40Water

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** December 11th 3:50AM Eastern time

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for The reason given was 'racial slur' and it stated that I couldn't say 'Right right righghtht' I never said anything even remotely racial in manner.

Any additional comments you would like to add? If you can please review the chat log you will see I did not say anything racial at all..

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I think I see what the issue is now. It was an auto-ban for saying ' RIGHT RIGHR IGHT:HRET;klehtkljewhltt54gf '

I was joking around with a friend, he kept stealing my kills and I was trying to display my frustration by typing out 'right right right' but in a hurried manner.. and jew is mixed in there.

Would appreciate an unban and I'll be more careful from now on~

Yes that was completely random where 'jew' was typed I was just pressing the keys in frustration.. not to insult anyone.

[00:52:31] The40WaTeR > RIGHT RIGHR IGHT:HRET;klehtkljewhlt54gf

Yes I already posted the exact message in my second post in this thread. It wasn't meant that was and was a completely random occurrence.. I just slid my fingers back and forth basically was absolutely nothing meant by it at all.

Back