Appealing my ban

Buzzup

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Buzzup

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG-OP-LOCKER-24-7-NO-RESTRICTION-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Dec/05/2014 6:03:21 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I am not sure who it was or if it was automation.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I believe it is do to my typo at the end of the game to my team.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I typed "Squad...Good choknig". I meant to communicate "Squad...Good choking at base to prevent other team from getting by." Thanks in advance for you help as this a favorite server.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[18:03:21] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Buzzup Banning for Racial Slur!! Squad... good choknig 12/5/2014 6:03:21 PM

Confirmed False Positive. Head Admin will have to lift this. Enjoy our other seven servers until one becomes available.

Back