Appealing my ban

Vangeria16

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Vangeria-16

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST <3 BF2142 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/08/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Because I wrote niger but was a mistake by your auto-banned niger for negeria country not a racial word.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Vangeria,

It took me a little bit to find you ban on the server. You were off by a few days, it was actually 12/6 it happened. I was able to pull the chat logs and from a comment by another player, who was trying to bait players into getting banned, decided to give a smart answer to the players question and trolling the filter in the process. We will deal with the person who was trying to bait you as well. As for your situation you will need to wait for an HA to respond with a final decision.

[18:58:51] FlashyCar21 > hax
[18:59:11] FlashyCar21 - Russian Army - Delta > IDIOTS
[19:02:42] FlashyCar21 > say the n word

[19:02:42] MULTIbalancer > All: Winner was team 2 (RU)
[19:02:42] MULTIbalancer > All: Map = Operation Whiteout, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:40:47, tickets = 0/205 <- [1200]
[19:02:44] Betterfire > gg
[19:02:46] Soze_HB > gg
[19:02:47] Kepler-69c > gg

[19:02:48] Vangeria16 > nice comback

[19:02:48] jdski93 > gg
[19:02:49] mrF13ND > gword
[19:02:49] Urquizo02 > gg
[19:02:49] 3DiPpYeGgS > gg

[19:02:56] FlashyCar21 > i dare u

[19:02:59] war4oil > nigeria

[19:03:14] DocRockzo > nickle

[19:03:15] Vangeria16 > niger
[19:03:19] FlashyCar21 > YES
[19:03:25] FlashyCar21 > hate that tool camper

~Sgt Kokuei

Flashy has earned himself a ban for trolling others into typing slurs and can explain himself.

As for Vangeria-16, why should we lift a ban where you clearly know not to type slurs into chat? It appears that you were just trying to be cute and test the filter.

I did't try to test the filter! It's was a mistake because Niger is a country not racial word. Niger = Nigeria

I don't remember why I wrote that but I know is not to test the filter.

OK but I just want to say was not my intention to say the racial word "Niger"!

So what meaning did you intend to imply? I don't see anything in chat or game play that has anything to do with the African continent. Why would you type that particular country, why not Angola or Botswana?

I think I think I press "Enter" when I wrote Niger but I did't finish my sentence. Please believe me was a mistake!

I'll check with the other admins and get some feedback. Till then be patient.

Back