Appealing my ban

tCo-thePoison0

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* tCo-thePoison

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Not Sure

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not Sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not Sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Doesn't list one, other than some linked CoD4 ban that was associated with same name that targeted Antidote as well.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I can provide any game footage, have a lot of really good game play via shadowplay you couild review, always recording. Cleared through ADK, and other servers as well. Just noticed i was banned.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

This COD ban for you can be traced back by alias and IP to your PB battlefield details and the tco-theantidote0. The only reason his ban was lifted for tco-theantidote0 was because we require more than one piece of ID to be sure, as we do due diligence and research.
For you we have that and we are 100% sure as the matching evidence is there.
We don't allow cheaters on our servers which includes bans from other games no matter how long you go back.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Doesn't list one, other than some linked CoD4 ban that was associated with same name that targeted Antidote as well.
Because you were both in the same two clans outside of Battlefield completely linked and traceable. You expect us to believe you both weren't in [S13] and TM|?

1-png.5588

1.png

Well seeing that is an MD5Tool Mismatch for just having a text file in the install directory of COD4 namned SS.log then yes I think that is pretty lame. Seeing all the other associated GUIDs are clean.

It seriously was, if you want the story behind it was the attempt to load my previous profile that had been lost due to a reinstall of my operating system. Reimporting the profiles folder didn't go as well as hoped.

not happening, we can not prove what you ware saying nor can you. you have a ban end of story. move on. clear the ban with them and then we lift.

we do not allow players with bans on our servers. this ban will not be lifted and should be extended to all TBG servers if its not now.

Well seeing that is an MD5Tool Mismatch for just having a text file in the install directory of COD4 namned SS.log then yes I think that is pretty lame. Seeing all the other associated GUIDs are clean.

I thought you said you were targeted by someone else? Weird. So it was your ban?

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

That account is mine as well as the other 3 listed with the clean GUID. WAW,2142,and the other COD4 once that account got terminated all in good health. I even have BFBC2 profile as well if interested.

Back